Insuring our system security and your privacy within our Internet Teller
site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture,
to the use of the latest internet technologies, our Internet Teller
site allows you to experience the convenience of Internet Teller
with confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy, and the
security of our entire Internet Teller
- The credit union computer is never connected to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated
database server which responds only to authenticated requests
from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around
the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended
- One way password encryption in the web Internet Teller
database means nobody can extract your password, not even us or
our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our Internet Teller
site as often as you like.
- Our web Internet Teller
database server does not contain identifying information such
as names, addresses or social security numbers anywhere within
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed
under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved
by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free
to Contact Us with your specific